Traveling and seeing the world is an important part of my life. I make sure every year to find some new and exciting adventure that helps me re-energize my mind, body and soul. Experiencing new things, taking in the sights, learning about new cultures, listening to live music and finding out about all that our world has to offer helps me keep a great outlook on life.
I have had plenty of awesome adventures already in my life. My experiences with my family, friends, Delta Chis, American Outlaws and more have made each and every one that much more awesome. Here are some of my top adventures so far:
- Road Trip to Northeast across 38 days, 4500 miles, & 17 states
- Swimming with sea turtles in Hawaii
- Solo camping and hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 Years of Tortuga Music Festival in Ft Lauderdale Beach, FL
- Alaskan Cruise and walking on glacier
- US Soccer vs Mexico at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City
There are plenty of things that I want to do and see in the future. Whether it is knocking some items off my bucket list, experiencing some aspect of all 50 states, traveling the world or doing something crazy, I will continue to make sure my life is full of fun and excitement!